- How-toHow do I know if an email or website is really from Airbnb?Fraudulent emails and websites often have an urgent tone and threaten account suspension. When in doubt, start at the Airbnb home page.
- How-toHelp secure your accountExplore different ways of keeping your info safe through multi-factor authentication, password strength, and more.
- How-toCreating a strong passwordAvoid common password mistakes. Use a unique password with special characters to create a strong password.
- How-toReview recent loginsYou can review the login history of your Airbnb account, including time, browser, and approximate location.
- How-to2-step authentication2-step authentication adds an extra level of security to your account and helps protect your personal info and payout details.
- How-toHow emails are anonymized for sharingWe don't share your personal email address even after you have a confirmed reservation.
- How-toUnauthorized account accessYou can review your account and follow the instructions to undo any changes that were made without your permission.
- How-toReport suspicious messagesIf you get a suspicious message, let us know by contacting us or flagging it in your inbox.
- How-toAirbnb and your personal infoMost data associated with your user account is deleted when you close your Airbnb account. However, some data is kept longer as required or …
- How-toUnderstanding the contents of my personal data fileGet general information to help you better understand and navigate through the contents of your account data file.
- How-toLogin notificationsWhen you log in to your account from a new device, we’ll send the last trusted device a notification to confirm that it was you.
- How-toAirbnbLove and &Open emailsFrom time to time, we like to send Hosts and guests a little something to say thanks or help celebrate a special moment—we call this AirbnbL…
- How-toEmails from Medallia on behalf of AirbnbFrom time to time, we like to send Hosts and guests a little something to say thanks or help celebrate a special moment—we call this AirbnbL…