There’s activity on your Airbnb account, but the question is: Is it you?
Whenever your account is accessed using an unfamiliar browser or device, you’ll receive a login notification via email telling you:
- What browser or device was used
- What time it was
- Where it was accessed from
If it was you, no problem! If it wasn’t, you’ll know to check your account for unauthorized activity.
Did this article help?
- GuestReview recent loginsYou can review the login history of your Airbnb account, including time, browser, and approximate location.
- GuestUnauthorized account accessYou can review your account and follow the instructions to undo any changes that were made without your permission.
- Accessing your accountDo you need help getting into your account? Here you’ll find info on how to reset your password, upload a new profile pic, or change your em…