Searching for stays
Cottages, cabins, and condos—oh my! You can easily narrow your search using travel dates and filters to find an available listing with the amenities you want. Read the listings for more detail and pinpoint them on the map to check if they’d be a good fit for your trip.
How to search
- Enter your destination, travel dates, and number of guests, then click or tap Search.
- Filters can help narrow options (ex: price range). Click or tap More filters to view all available filters.
- Scroll through the listings or use the map to find listings in a specific location.
- Click or tap a listing to open it. Read the description, check the available amenities, review the house rules, and read reviews that other guests have left for the Host.
Note: If you want to plan for a trip more than one year in advance, you’ll need to search for dates on Airbnb.com (desktop and mobile)—not the Airbnb app.
Using the map
The map is a quick way to review the listings in relation to areas of interest. You can zoom in or move around the map to find additional listings that don’t appear at first.
Keep in mind that many places to stay are unique, and different attributes may affect the nightly rate.
Is the listing flagged as a “Good Value” by Airbnb? This means that it’s a lower price compared to other homes for the dates you chose that are similar in location, ratings, and amenities.
Split stay booking
You can also split your time period between 2 different stays. Here’s how.
- GuestUsing search filtersFrom amenities to budget, Airbnb’s search filters are key to finding a great place to stay.
- GuestSearch by neighborhoodYou can search by neighborhood neighborhood, landmark, and more by typing it in the Location field or using the map.
- GuestBooking a trip: What to do if you’re newLearn about Airbnb’s booking process, how to confirm your reservation, special offers direct from a Host, and more.