Listings with non-refundable options
A non-refundable option is a discount that lets you book at a lower price but can’t be canceled for a full refund unless you have an extenuating circumstance. Hosts can offer it on top of other discounts like monthly or weekly discounts.
The discounted price is the one you’ll see in search results and will be available for booking until:
- 1 day before desired check-in for Flexible cancellation listings
- 5 days before desired check-in for Moderate cancellation listings
- 14 days before desired check-in for Strict cancellation listings
After that, you’ll have to book at the standard rate.
- HostOffer a non-refundable optionHosts can choose to offer a non-refundable option—guests get a discount off the base price and Hosts keep their entire payout if a guest can…
- HostCancellation policies for your listingThe right cancellation policy depends on you and your listing. You can choose a flexible, moderate, firm, or strict cancellation policy.
- HostHow to change your cancellation policyit’s easy to change your cancellation policy once you decide on one that works for you.