Asking to visit before booking
To help ensure the safety and privacy of guests and Hosts, complete your booking before asking to visit. We only release contact information after reservations are confirmed.
Additionally, be sure to keep all booking, messaging, and financial transactions directly on the Airbnb website or app.
How to learn more before you book
There are plenty of ways to get a clear idea of a place without visiting the property:
- Review the listing carefully and message the Host with specific questions
- Check out their profile verifications
- Read reviews for more detail
- Browse verified photos
- HostEncourage them to review your listing description and photos, and be available to answer any additional questions they have about your space…
- Find out more about the methodology we use in order to help create new features and policies to address racial discrimination.
- Experience HostHosting Airbnb Experiences is fun, but there are some obligations and rules that apply to different activities. We’ve gathered some resource…