How do I unlink or relink my work email address and Airbnb account?
Business travelers can use their regular Airbnb accounts to book business travel—all you need to do is link your work email address to your Airbnb account so we can confirm that you work for your company.
If you need to switch the account your work email is linked to, or if you no longer want your accounts to be linked, follow the steps below to unlink (or relink) your work email address from your personal Airbnb account:
- Go to Edit Profile on airbnb.com
- Scroll down to Work Travel
- Click the X to unlink your accounts or the + Add work email to add a new work email
Note for travel admins at companies: If you're the only travel admin for your company's account, we recommend you add another travel admin before unlinking your accounts.
- Travel adminHow do I add a company email domain to my Airbnb for Work account?As a travel admin, you can make your company’s Airbnb for Work program accessible to employees who have a verified email address ending in o…
- GuestJoining your company’s Airbnb for Work accountJoin your employer's Airbnb for Work account to streamline your business travel.
- GuestAbout Airbnb for WorkBook and manage work trips for your employees, and use our tools to help manage business travel.