Guests agree: these stays are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.
Private room in Bandar Seri Begawan
BK Hostel @ City Centre Room F - Single Room
Balek Kampong Hostel, a blend of vintage and tropical vibes offering our guests a relaxing home when travelling to Brunei. It is located in the main historical town centre. Steps away from Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque(the first mosque in Brunei), Royal Regalia Museum, Kampong Ayer(the famous water village), Main Bus Terminal and Kianggeh Market. The area is full of friendly locals, lots of cafes, restaurants, shopping mall, retail shops and coffee shops. Can’t wait to welcome all of you :)
$18 per night
Bungalow in Bunut Perpindahan
2-Bedroom | Bunut Centre Stay (Emerald)
Bunut Centre Staycation (Emerald unit):
• Spacious, calm and comfortable 2-bedroom semi-detached bungalow.
• Suitable for a large family or a group of friends to stay in.
• Safe for children and the elderlies.
• Fast 53Mbps WIFI, free parking and others that are listed.
• Located close to the main road.
• 10 mins drive → city center.
• 2 mins drive → restaurants and minimarkets.
$54 per night
Private room in Kampong Ayer
Kunyit 7 Lodge Water Village - F3 Room for 2 pax
A cozy ambience with a scenic view of the Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien mosque.
Kunyit 7 Lodge is a family home in the water village with an authentic culture experience!