Safety tips and guidelines
Safety tips and guidelines
General safety tips
- How-toLearn about Airbnb’s partnership with the Red Cross, the guidelines for first aid kits, and how to provide first aid.
- How-toWhether you're hosting or traveling, being well-informed before a reservation is important. Here are some safety resources to support you al…
- RulesYour health and well being are important to us. Become familiar with safety tips and guidelines around your health during the COVID-19 pande…
- RulesLearn how to help improve your safety when interacting with other Hosts and guests.
For guests on stays
- How-toFrom ratings to safety features, learn how to find a place to stay where you will feel safe and secure.
- How-toCarbon monoxide alarms aren’t common in many parts of the world, so we suggest buying one to bring with you when you travel.
- How-toLearn how to make your stay safer for children when you travel.
For guests on experiences
- RulesGuidelines on keeping your personal safety in line with requirements in the area, while monitoring all local and national recommendations an…
- How-toThe best practices to keep safe while in the kitchen, including information on hazard prevention and food safety.
- RulesFollow best practices around food safety, food allergies, dietary restrictions, first aid, and kitchen and fire safety.
- How-toBefore booking, read the description and know what to expect from your Adventure. Learn about safety, preparation, and choosing the best Adv…
- How-toOutdoor experiences offer you rare opportunities that may call for a level of preparedness beyond your everyday normal. We're happy to share…
- How-toReview some tips on fire safety and first aid.
- How-toGet information on hosting responsibilities, along with best practices in order to make sure your guests have the info and resources they ne…
- How-toFind out how to make a safety plan for your guests and get some first aid tips and info.
- How-toTips, safety recommendations, and best practices to help you be prepared while hosting adventures.
- How-toGet more info about our 5-step cleaning process developed in partnership with experts in an effort to curb the spread of COVID-19.
- How-toHosts must keep things clean, separate raw and cooked foods, cook food thoroughly, keep food at safe temperatures, use safe water, and offer…
- How-toLearn fire prevention tools and safety precautions to follow while hosting your Airbnb Experience.
- How-toKnife handling, fire prevention, and food safety—find out some best practices to keep your kitchen a safe place.
- RulesWe offer best practices around food safety, including info about food allergies, dietary restrictions, kitchen safety tips, and fire safety …