To help create comfortable, reliable stays for guests, we ask all Hosts to meet these requirements for each of their listings:
- Be responsive: Keep your response rate high by replying to inquiries and trip requests within 24 hours
- Accept trip requests: Make guests feel welcome by accepting requests whenever you’re available
- Avoid canceling on guests: Take cancellations seriously and try to avoid them—they’re a huge inconvenience
- Maintain a high overall rating: Guests expect a consistent level of quality, no matter where they book
Find out how you’re doing in each of these areas by checking on your Performance, which is tracked against the average for all Hosts on Airbnb. Places that consistently fall below average could be subject to penalties.
We strongly encourage you to provide essential amenities in all your places. These are items that guests consider important for a comfortable stay and include toilet paper, towels, linens, pillows, and hand and body soap.
- GuestWhy was my listing paused or suspended?Your listings may be suspended if you fail to meet the basic requirements overall rating, response rate, accepted reservations, or cancellat…
- HostWhat are essential amenities?Essential amenities are the basic items that a guest expects in order to have a comfortable stay, including toilet paper, soap, towels, pill…
- HostPreparing to hostFrom keeping your calendar updated to giving guests soap and snacks, here are some tips to help get your place to stay ready.