Reviews for Airbnb.org stays
Around the world, Airbnb Hosts can offer support when it’s needed most through Airbnb.org. Guest feedback helps us make Airbnb.org even better.
These reviews are private, meaning:
- They’re not shared with Hosts or the Airbnb community
- They don’t impact Hosts’ ratings or status—including Superhost status
Guests may also send a private thank-you note, which is emailed to the Host two weeks after checkout.
Host reviews of guests for Airbnb.org stays are published as normal on guest profiles. All standard review policies apply.
- GuestReviews for staysOur community relies on honest, transparent reviews. Hosts and guests write reviews once the stay has ended.
- GuestWriting a reviewWant to rave about your recent guest or trip? We love that. Head to Reviews on a web browser to get started.
- GuestHow to book an emergency stay through Airbnb.orgYou must meet eligibility requirements and be approved in order to book an Airbnb.org stay as a guest.