Barn · 2 guests · 1 bed · 1 bath
Redgates - Barrow Hill BarnsThis quaint semi-detached cottage was built in the style of local buildings to compliment the historical landscape of the national park. It hosts all the modern features of a new build, whilst it’s exposed oak beams, flint brickwork and selected antique furnishing give an authentic country cottage feel.
Inside the cottage is fresh, comfortable and blissfully quiet. Furnished to a very high standard with a subtle blend of old and new, you’ll feel cosy and comfortable. Bifold doors open onto a stone patio to sit with a glass of English sparkling wine from one of the many local award winning vineyards.
Redgates Barn sleeps 2 in 1 bedroom with en-suite and has single level access throughout. There are 2 parking spaces on a driveway.
- Open plan sitting, dining, kitchen
- Kitchen: with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer
- Dining area: table for 2-6
- Sitting room: sofa for 2-4, 40" Smart TV
- Master Bedroom: sleeps 2, with a super king size or twin bed
- Bathroom: Walk-in shower and WC with complimentary REN ® toiletries
- Patio and decking with seating
- Acres of grounds
- Warm water dog wash station
- Croquet and other garden games
- Parking for 2+ cars