Entire residential home · 5 guests · 3 beds · 2 baths
Coastal houseIn the Pornic area, a recently renovated old house, located a 5-minute walk from the beach and the city centre. The place is quiet, in a private deadlock and possibility of parking. Ground of 500m2, with terrace and garden furniture.
The house consists
of: - a bedroom with dressing room and private bathroom, hairdryer. Double bed.
- a second large bedroom with private bathroom and toilet, independent access to the house. Double bed and single bed.
- large living / dining room (extra bed 1 pers.). TV, Box.
- kitchen with induction cooking piano, dishwasher. Back kitchen with washing machine.
Bed linen, bed linen, towels (no beach), towels, are provided.
For activities nearby:
- water club
- horse riding club
- mini golf
- bike path along the beach
- hiking in the marsh (protected natural area).
In the village, cafes and shops (no need for cars). Market twice a week in season. Oyster growing area near the harbour.
Train station is a 5-minute walk, connecting Pornic and Nantes (50 min).
Price includes standard cleaning.