Book unique vacation rentals, houses, and more on Airbnb
Top-rated cottage rentals in Kinsale
Guests agree: these vacation rentals are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.
Cottage in County Cork
Dreamy Country Break for Business or Romance!
The stunning Curragh House, originally a family home and traditional farmhouse, has been lovingly restored to a chic and contemporary two bedroom cottage for you to enjoy! Boasting a stunning kitchen with an island, cosy sitting room and two large en-suite bedrooms, you will be nestled away on our 300-year-old family farm where you can meet our alpacas and race-winning thoroughbred horses.
✔ 10 Mins to Kinsale
✔ 20 Mins to Cork
✔ Country Escape
✔ Farm Animals
✔ 2 En-suite Bedrooms
$215 per night
Cottage in Kinsale
LIVE AS A LOCAL! A waterside cottage, walk to town
LIVE LIKE A LOCAL AT #1 LOBSTER and enjoy…
• A waterside, fully refurbished cottage boasting a traditional exterior and an upgraded, modern interior with views from each window!
• A furnished, private terrace with stunning water views
• 10-minute WATERFRONT WALK to the town centre, on flat terrain
• Designated, off-road parking for 1 vehicle
• IN KINSALE --- “Gateway to the Wild Atlantic Way”, within short driving distance of many of Ireland’s best-known sights
$182 per night
Cottage in Cork
Kinsale Modern Self Catering 2 bed near beach.
Nice, clean, modern 2 bedroom house located in the award winning Castlepark Village, Kinsale at the start of the Wild Atlantic Way. Modern kitchen and appliances. Private gated parking, private lawn leading onto a beautiful beach. Nice walks to James Fort with spectacular sea views. Ideal getaway from it all. Very safe for children.
Hi-speed fibre broadband and office work area. Multi Channel TV.