Using search filters
Sometimes you just want to browse. Other times, you know exactly what you want. Search filters are a great way to narrow down your choices when you’re finding a place to stay.
If you’re flexible, you can select date ranges and types of places to help narrow down your search.
Start with the basics
For the most accurate results, always begin your search by choosing your:
- Check-in/checkout dates
- Total number of guests
At the top of the search results page, you’ll find popular filters:
- Type of place: From shared rooms to entire places, learn more about the types of places to stay.
- Unique listings: Choose from options like lighthouses, cabins, or boats
- Price: Use the sliding scale to narrow down your search within your price range.
- Cancellation flexibility: Think your plans may change? Show stays that offer flexibility in their cancellation policy.
- Instant Book: Find places that you can book without waiting for Host approval.
Select More filters and you’ll find:
- Rooms and beds: Bedrooms, bathrooms, beds—choose the number that is right for your group.
- Property type: It's your stay, so what's your vibe? Search for villas, hostels, apartments, and more.
- Unique stays: Go ahead, live the dream! Search for treehouses, yurts, castles, and more.
- Amenities: Some people need a working kitchen. Others want a TV. Get what you need to be comfortable.
- Facilities: Pool? Gym? You’ve got options.
- Accessibility: Comfort and safety are key. Select the features you need.
- Host language: Choose Hosts who speak a language you know.
- House rules: Search for places that allow for pets.
Note: It’s not currently possible to search by keyword.