Get help with your listing from a Superhost
You’re creating your first listing on Airbnb and want it to be great right from the start. You have the ideas. You have the vision. Want the expertise and experience of a Superhost (GUIDE?) too?
All you need to do is connect.
Get great listing advice
Once you connect, a Superhost can
- View your public Host profile
- Send you messages through Airbnb
- Get updates on the status of your listing, like when you upload photos or publish it
- Be notified when you receive your first booking
Giving listing access
You can decide to give the Superhost edit access to your listing so they can make changes or fix problems. For example, they often adjust a listing’s location on the map so it shows up in the right place.
You’ll approve any changes before they’re shown to guests, and you can remove edit access at any time. And once your listing is published, the Superhost will no longer have edit access.
Wrapping up after your first booking
Once you receive your first booking, you’ll automatically disconnect from the Superhost—this means we’ll no longer show them information about your progress, but you’ll still be able to message each other.
To disconnect before your first booking, contact Community Support.
- HostThe Earnings Guarantee ProgramAirbnb is offering new Hosts in select locations a guarantee of earnings when they host 10+ stays on Airbnb within the first 90 days.
- HostSuperhost AmbassadorsSuperhost Ambassadors are Superhosts who help people all over the world discover the benefits of hosting.
- Airbnb basicsEarnings Guarantee Program Terms and ConditionsPlease review our Earnings Guarantee Program Terms and Conditions.