About Online Experiences
Up for a hike with a Buddhist monk? How about pasta night with a trio of nonnas? You’ve come to the right place—which happens to be wherever you are.
Online Experiences are live special events hosted by experts entirely over Zoom, giving you the chance to connect with people around the world in small groups for a personal and memorable experience.
How they work
- Come as you are: You can attend via desktop, tablet, or mobile device.
- They’re always live, always interactive, and they’re subject to the same quality standards as in-person Experiences. Learn more about additional requirements for online Experiences.
- Just like in-person Experiences, guests have 30 days to write reviews, either privately for their Host or publicly for future guests.
- Experience HostWhat are the requirements specific to online experiences?An online experience is live, not pre-recorded, with an engaging host who offers interactivity and connection with their guests.
- GuestBooking Online ExperiencesOnline experiences are hosted on Zoom. You can book an online experience on Airbnb the same way you book an in-person experience.
- Experience HostHosting an online ExperienceSubmit your online Experience idea and your location. If approved, you’ll use Zoom, a video conferencing tool, to host it.