Book unique vacation rentals, houses, and more on Airbnb
Top-rated vacation rentals in City of Orange
Guests agree: these vacation rentals are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.
Rental unit in City of Orange
LARGE 1/BR apt directly across from NY train
This is one of the biggest most beautiful apartments you will find in the area! And you’ll have it all to yourself,no sharing with other guest!!! Beautiful lay out,renovated bathroom and kitchen! Great natural lighting! Quiet neighbors! Perfect for a night getaway or if you are visiting for a few days.There is a train station approximately 3 minutes away walking that goes directly into Hoboken or NYC.You will love this place! Please feel free to ask anything I’m always available!
$71 nightly before taxes
$71 per night
Private room in East Orange
Simple Bedroom - Shared Bathroom - NO PARKING
1) The listing price is for 1 guest only. Second Guest is $20 extra.
2) There is No Cleaning fee - All guests must be considerate and clean up after themselves.
3) Shared Bathroom. No Kitchen Access - shared microwave and shared refrigerator only.
4) NO Parking available. Street Parking Restrictions are from 2AM-6AM and finding parking can be difficult.
5) 25 minute train to Manhattan 34th St Penn Station only a few blocks away.
$37 nightly before taxes
$37 per night
Private room in West Orange
Quiet spacious room located on dead end street.
Large comfy basement living room and bedroom studio with separate garage entrance. Located on a dead end street, safe and very quiet. Parking available on request. I will be on site to assist with any needs.