Vacation rentals in Bally
Find and book unique accommodations on Airbnb
Top-rated vacation rentals in Bally
Guests agree: these stays are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more.
Home in Barto
Farm Home Tucked Away Hillside
The private driveway takes you to this 1700's farm home nestled away with all the modern amenities sitting on ten private acres with breathtaking views. The yard is home to plenty of tables & chairs for outside dining (linen provided). The large beautiful kitchen is stocked with most everything you will need to prepare your meals. The kitchen is equipped with a double oven, smooth top cooking, refrigerator, dishwasher & microwave. The kitchen sits two at the counter & room for 4 other people at the high tabes. The large living room shares the dining room table. Has plenty of comfy leather recliners & couch with smart tv, filled bookshelves & games. The laundry room & powder room are conveniently located on the first floor & within close proximity to the pool area. The second floor has two bedrooms, a den, and a full bathroom. The main bedroom has a Sterns & Foster king-sized bed. The second bedroom has two double beds. The den is home to a twin bed with a couch & a private nook for reading. The full bath has double bowl vanity, bathtub, and fresh towels. There is an in-ground swimming pool in a private setting with views overlooking the stretches of sweeping butter valley farmland. A perfect place to see each season as it changes into the next. The home is located 1/3 of a mile from a major artery (Route 100) that runs north to Lehigh Valley and south to Exton. I am renting 75% of this large home and living in the separated remaining 25% of the home. There is a private entrance into the living room through the sunroom, and a parking-level basement entrance perfect for leaving ski equipment.
$200 per night
Cottage in Boyertown
Picture perfect cottage at Rocky Springs
Welcome to Rocky Spring retreat. Our cottage is tucked away in the wooded hills of Boyertown, PA. This charming cottage is a perfect getaway for anyone desiring to rest and recharge. The cottage features a romantic loft bedroom and an open floor-plan living area and kitchenette. We are located next to the municipal park, which features a baseball field, tennis court, playground and volleyball area. Our home is right next to the cottage. We are confident you will enjoy your stay with us!
$115 per night
Rental unit in Boyertown
Cozy 1 bedroom apartment- Magnolia House
Welcome to Magnolia House, 1st floor apartment. Take it easy at this unique and tranquil getaway. This cozy newly renovated efficiency apartment is perfect for a weekend getaway. Located in the downtown of historic Boyertown and is walking distance to restaurants, bars, shops and museums. The sunny living area includes a beautiful kitchenette with a mini fridge, microwave, sink and coffee maker. The bedroom offers a queen bed and has a brand new en-suite bathroom with walk in shower.
$114 per night
Vacation rentals for every style
Get the amount of space that is right for you